Egerton University - Njoro

Campus Gallery

Egerton University - Njoro

It was founded as a Farm School in 1939 by Lord Maurice Egerton of Tatton, a British national who settled in Kenya in the 1920s. In 1950, the School was upgraded to an Agricultural College offering diploma programmes. The Egerton Agricultural College Ordinance was enacted in 1955. In 1979, the Government of Kenya and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) funded a major expansion of the institution. In 1986, Egerton Agricultural College was gazetted as a constituent college of the University of Nairobi. The following year, 1987, marked the establishment of Egerton University through an Act of Parliament.

Date

22 January 2015

Categories

Main Campus

theme footer

About NTCC

logo footer

The Nakuru Town Campus College was started in 2001. Operating as a campus then, under the leadership of a Director, its aim was to accommodate students enrolling as SSP in Bachelor of Commerce and MBA.

Our Contacts

Nakuru Town Campus College.

P.o Box 536
Nakuru-Kenya, 20100

Phone: +(254) 051-2215648

Fax: +(254) 051-22147788

Email: raca@egerton.ac.ke

Our Location