Welcome To Nakuru Town Campus Egerton University
Welcome to Nakuru Town Campus, Egerton University. Nakuru Town Campus was established in 2001 with the aim of accommodating students enrolled in self-sponsored progammes in Bachelor of Commerce(Bcom) and Masters in Business administration (MBA). Since then ,the courses offered in the Campus have been diversified to include programmes in high demand in the job market .
A world class University for the advancement of humanity.
To generate and disseminate significant knowledge and offer exemplary education to contribute to and innovatively influence national and global development.
Since its inauguration Egerton university has continued to expand. It has 42 departments in eight faculties with 3,181 staff members and about 13,000 students pursuing various undergraduate, diploma, and postgraduate degree programmes.
The university's activities and decisions will be guided by the following core values:
- Passion for excellence and devotion to duty.
- Integrity, transparency and accountability.
- Social fairness.
These include the following:
- Bachelor Of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor Of Indistrial Technology
- Bachelor Of Science in Economics and Statistics (B.Sc.Eco.& Statistics)
- Bachelor Of Arts (Communication & Media)
- Bachelor Of Arts (Library & Information)
- Bachelor Education (Arts)
- Bachelor Psychology
- Bachelor Of Science in in Nursing
- Bachelor Of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor Of Science in Applied Computer Science
- Master of Education in Guidance and Councelling (M.Ed. G&C)
- Master of Arts in Guidance and Councelling (M.A.G&C)
- Master Of Journalism and Mass Communication (M.A.J&MC)
- Master of Business Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Diploma in sales and marketing
- Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management
- Diploma in human resource Management
- Diploma in project Management
- Diploma in Guidance and Counceling (Dip.G&C)
- Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Certificate in Computer Applications
- Certificate in Computer Information Technology
- Certificate in Computer Repair and Maintenance
- Information Communication Technology Technicians (ICTT)
- Certified Information Communication Technologists (CICT)
- Oracle Certification Courses
- Computer Programming Languages (HTML, C++, C, VB, Java Script etc..)
- Certificate in Computer Aided Drawing & Design
- Computerside Accounting
- Certified Public Secretaries (CPS)
- Certified Security Investment Analyst (CSIA)
- Certified Credit Proffessional (CCP)
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Procurement and Logistics
- Certificate in Record Management
- Bridging in mathematics